Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Be Thou My Vision By Misc Praise Songs Chords and Lyrics @ Worship Christian Songs

Print Friendly and PDF

Be Thou My Vision 

By Misc Praise Songs

[Intro]
G  G/C  G   G/C

[Verse 1]
G           C         G
Be Thou my vision, oh Lord of my heart
D                         C              D
Nought be all else to me, save that Thou art
C             Em         G        C    D
Thou my best thought by day or by night
Em        Bm            C        D   G     G/C    G   G/C
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light

[Verse 2]
G          C           G
Be Thou my wisdom, and Thou my true word
D                    C            D
I ever with Thee and Thou with me Lord
C             Em         G          C  D
Thou my great father and I Thy true son
Em         Bm           C       D    G   G/C    G   G/C
Thou in me dwelling and I with Thee one

[Verse 3]
G         C            G
Riches I need not, nor man's empty praise
D                     C       D
Thou mine inheritance now and always
C             Em   G           C   D
Thou and Thou only first in my heart
Em           Bm        C        D    G   G/C    G   G/C
High King of heaven my treasure Thou art

[Verse 4]
G            C          G
High King of heaven, my victory won
D                         C              D
May I reach heaven's door, bright heaven sun
C           Em          G       C    D
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Em          Bm          C     D    G   G/C
Still be my vision, oh ruler of all
C           Em          G       C    D
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Em          Bm          C     D    G   G/C    G   G/C
Still be my vision, oh ruler of all




No comments:

Post a Comment