Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Arms Open Wide By Hillsong United Chords and Lyrics @ Worship Christian Songs

Print Friendly and PDF

Arms Open Wide 

By Hillsong United

[Intro]
D

[Verse 1]
D                          Bm
 Take my life I lay it down at the cross where I am found
A            G                 D
 All I have I give to You my God
D                                 Bm
Take my hands and make them clean, keep my heart in purity
A                  G                  D
 That I may walk in all You have for me

[Chorus]
            G            D              A  Bm
Woah-oh-oh-oh here I stand arms open wide
            G          Bm               A      D
Woah-oh-oh-oh I am Yours and You are mine  Jesus
           G    D          A
             Woah-oh-oh-oah, woah-oh-oh
           Em        G      D          A
             Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh

[Verse 2]
D                            Bm
 Take my moments and my days, let each breath that I take
A            G             D
 Be ever only for You oh God

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

[Bridge]
         D               A
My whole life is Yours I give it all
      Bm                 D/F#    G             A
Surrendered to Your Name and forever I will pray
            G              A     D
Have Your way, have Your way

[Repeat Chorus]
[Repeat Bridge]





No comments:

Post a Comment