Friday, June 30, 2017

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole C. Mullen Chords and Lyrics @ Worship Christian Songs

Print Friendly and PDF

My Redeemer Lives 

By: Nicole C. Mullen

[Intro]

G   C   Dsus


[Chorus 1]
               G            C            D
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? 
             G             C              D
Who told the ocean you can only come this far? 
C              B7                      C
Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening? 
     G                C                  D
Whose words alone can catch a falling star? 


[Chorus 2]
       G         C  G/C  D
Well I know my Redeemer lives 
  C         B7     C
I know my Redeemer lives 
       C         D
All of creation testify 
     B7       B7/D# Em
This life within me cries 
D  C       G    D    G    C   Dsus
I know my Redeemer lives
 

[Verse 1]
               G        C               D
The very same God that spins things in orbit 
               G          C            D
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak 
         C          B7                           C
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken 
      G                  C              Dsus  D
They conquered death to bring me victory 


[Chorus 2]

[Bridge]
    G
He Lives
   C            D
To take away my shame 
        Em7     C               D
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim 
         B              C
That the payment for my sin 
        B                C
Was the precious life He gave 
        G
But now He's alive and 
G/C                D 
There's an empty grave 


[Chorus 2]

No comments:

Post a Comment