Saturday, June 3, 2017

He Keeps Me Singing - Hymnal Song @ Worship Christian Songs

Print Friendly and PDF

He Keeps Me Singing

By: Hymnal Song

G                         Am
There's within my heart a melody
D7                       G
Jesus whispers sweet and low
                        Am
Fear not I am with thee peace be still
D7                       G
In all of life's ebb and flow

                       Am  
Feasting on the riches of His grace
D7                             G
Resting beneath His sheltering wing
                      Am
Always looking on His smiling face
D7                      G
That is why I shout and sing

Refrain:
            D7
Jesus Jesus Jesus
                G
Sweetest name I know
               Am
Fills my every longing
D7                    G
Keeps me singing as I go

                                  Am          
Though sometimes He leads through waters deep
D7                     G
Trials fall across the way
                                Am
Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep
D7                           G
I see His footprints all the way

                         Am
Soon He's coming back to welcome me
D7                    G
Far beyond the starry sky
                          Am
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown
D7                        G
I shall reign with Him on high

Repeat #3

No comments:

Post a Comment