Tuesday, April 11, 2017

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) Lyrics with Chords

Print Friendly and PDF


10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
by: Matt Redman

Intro:
G D G D 
Verse 1:
G D A Bm 
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
G D A Bm 
 It's time to sing Your song again
G D A Bm 
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
G D A D 
 Let me be singing when the evening comes

Chorus:
G D 
Bless the Lord, O my soul
A Bm 
O my soul
G D A 
Worship His holy name
G Bm 
Sing like never before
G A Bm 
O my soul
G A 
I'll worship Your holy name


Intro:
G D G D 
Verse 2:
G D A Bm 
You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
G D A Bm 
 Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
G D A Bm 
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
G D A D 
 Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find
Back to Chorus:
G D 
Bless the Lord, O my soul
A Bm 
O my soul
G D A 
Worship His holy name
G Bm 
Sing like never before
G A Bm 
O my soul
G A 
I'll worship Your holy name

Verse 3:
G D A Bm 
And on that day when my strength is failing
G D A Bm 
 The end draws near and my time has come
G D A Bm 
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
G D A D 
 Ten thousand years and then forevermore
Back to Chorus x2
G D 
Bless the Lord, O my soul
A Bm 
O my soul
G D A 
Worship His holy name
G Bm 
Sing like never before
G A Bm 
O my soul
G A 
I'll worship Your holy name

Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
Lord, I'll worship Your holy name




Bible Verse:



No comments:

Post a Comment