Wednesday, March 15, 2017

FIERCE (CHRIS QUILALA , JESUS CULTURE) Lyrics with Chords

Print Friendly and PDF

FIERCE
By: CHRIS QUILALA , JESUS CULTURE



Intro
G2 /// | D /// | Bm /// | A ///
 Verse 1
 Before I 
G2
call, before I ever 
D
cry
 You answer 
Bm
me from where the thunder 
Asus
hides
 I can't out
G2
run, this heart I'm tethered 
D
to
 When every 
Bm
step I collide with 
Asus
You
 Chorus
G2
Like a tidal wave 
D
crashing over me
Bm7
rushing in to meet me here
Asus
Your love is 
G2
fierce!
 Like a hurricane 
D
that I can't escape
Bm7
tearing through the atmosphere
Asus
Your love is 
G2
fierce!
 Verse 2
 You cannot 
G2
fail, the only thing I've 
D
found
 is through it 
Bm
all You never let me 
Asus
down
 You don't hold 
G2
back, relentless in pur
D
suit
 at every 
Bm
turn I come face to face with 
Asus
You
 Chorus
 Interlude
G2 /// | //// | Bm7 /// | A ///
 Bridge
G2
You chase me down, You seek me out
Bm7
How could I be 
A
lost when You have called me found?

 Chorus

Bible Verse:
Psalm 40:12
For evils beyond number have surrounded me; My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to see; They are more numerous than the hairs of my head, And my heart has failed me.



No comments:

Post a Comment